The city-state of Hamburg is one of Germany's most populous locations, and it is world renowned as German's "Gateway to the World". Proud to serve as Europe's second-busiest port, Hamburg is no stranger to international travellers.
Whether you use a plane or a boat to get there, you'll need dependable transport once you arrive. Europcar's Hamburg car hire is an obvious choice for getting around once you reach the city proper. With several locations throughout the city, you can be sure Europcar will always be close by.
You can lounge beside the small beaches on the Northern part of the Elbe River, refresh your knowledge of art at Kunsthalle and see a play at the Deutsches Schauspielhaus Theatre. With Europcar's Hamburg car rental, it's all in a day's travel.
Check out some of the other reasons people are talking about Europcar:
- Europcar like to keep things simple. The website reflects this attitude and choosing a car has never been easier. Search, select and book. That's all there is to it.
- Want to save some money? If you book online you are eligible for special deals and discounts only found on the website. Visit to find out how.
- Did you know Europcar has vans available too? It makes no difference what your group size is, Europcar has exactly what you are looking for.
Why choose Europcar in Hamburg
Europcar rental locations in Hamburg
Car rental stations
- Hamburg Ready Point-Post Sasel
- Hamburg Ready Point-Post Osdorf
- Pinneberg Ready Point - Post
- Hamburg Ready Point-Post Rahlstedt
- Hamburg Railway Station
- Hamburg Ready Point-Post Eppendorf
- Hamburg Elbvororte
- Hamburg Harburg Railway Station
- Hamburg Cruise Center Hafencity
- Hamburg Cruise Center Steinwerder
- Hamburg Selection
- Hamburg Bahrenfeld Trucks
- Hamburg Ready Point-Post St.Pauli
- Hamburg Bahrenfeld Car
- Hamburg Wandsbek 24h Open
- Hamburg Cruise Center Altona
- Bad Oldesloe
- Hamburg Airport
- Hamburg Winterhude
- Hamburg Roedingsmarkt
- Hamburg Harburg
- Hamburg Bergedorf
- Hamburg Airport Selection