Not eligible booking
Discounted car rental rates for frontline health and safety workers
If you are frontline staff working for the HSE, An Garda Síochána or other Emergency Services during the COVID-19 pandemic you can rent a car with us from only €35 per week.
We hope that our small contribution to your huge efforts will help in these difficult times.
You can find more information on how we sanitise our vehicles here, to provide you with a safe travel experience.
Please note that driver must provide staff I.D. on arrival, or proof of employment in the Frontline Services
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available for reservations and pick-ups between 13.01.2021 and 22.02.2021.
- Offer available for bookings between 1 and 35 rental days.
- €35 per week price is based on a 7 day hire of a Mini vehicle (type Toyota Aygo or similar), for an online pay on arrival booking.
- Reduced excess is only €300 for all cars
- No deposit or credit card pre-authorisation is required
- Optional SCDW for only €5 per day
- Available at any Europcar location in Ireland
- Offer subject to vehicles availability
- Europcar standard terms and conditions apply