Not eligible booking
Discounted car rental rates for frontline health and safety workers
If you are frontline staff working for the HSE, An Garda Síochána or other Emergency Services during the COVID-19 pandemic you can rent a car with us from €35 a week.
We hope that our small contribution to your huge efforts will help in these difficult times.
Please find here a list of stations that are still open for you. You can find more information on how we treat coronavirus (Covid-19) here.
Please note that driver must provide staff I.D. on arrival, or proof of employment in the Frontline Services
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available for reservations and pick-ups between 20.08.2020 and 06.09.2020.
- From only €35 per week
- Reduced excess is only €300 for all cars
- No deposit or credit card pre-authorisation is required
- Optional SCDW for only €5 per day
- Available at any Europcar location in Ireland
- Available only for these Acriss codes: EDMN, CDMR, IDMR, CDAR, IDAR.
- Offer subject to vehicles availability
- Europcar standard terms and conditions apply