The fourth largest city in Germany, Cologne is known for its liberal attitude and carefree locals. This fun-loving city isn't all play though. Cologne is a major business, media and culture hub for all of Europe.
Whether you want to partake in the pulsing nightlife or simply take it easy at one of the city's many chic coffee shops, Europcar's cheap Cologne car hire service assures that you will make the most out of your trip.
Suppose you are intent on seeing the Museum Ludwig, but aren't sure how to get there. Even more frustrating, imagine trying to find your way to an out-of-the-way restaurant that locals have been raving about. Don't worry. Europcar's optional GPS navigation system allows you to traverse the city streets without feeling lost. Make sure to ask a Europcar associate for more details.
Check out a few of the features that people love about Europcar's cheap Cologne car rental:
- Europcar associates understand that customers want to avoid long queues whenever possible. Luckily, with Europcar you can avoid the wait with express pickup. Make your booking on the website before you arrive. Then, Europcar can be sure to meet all your special needs and get you moving as soon as possible.
- Europcar is cautious about the environment, and the Europcar's Cologne car rental is recognised as "green" by the Bureau Veritas. What's good for the earth is good for the driver too.
- All the vehicles at Europcar are expertly maintained and up-to-date. The cars have an average age of only six months, so you can be sure you will always have a stress-free trip.
Why choose Europcar in Cologne
Europcar rental locations in Cologne
Car rental stations
- Koeln Ready Point - Post
- Koeln Holweide
- Cologne Bilderstoeckchen
- Cologne Airport Open Till 3am
- Bornheim Ready Point - Post
- Cologne West Ehrenfeld Till 12pm
- Bonn Ready Point - Post
- Cologne Railway Station
- Cologne Porz
- Cologne Deutz Tradefair 24h Open
- Cologne City *no Truck Return*
- Cologne South
- Cologne Selection